The Software Quality Assurance (QA) Day presence conference will not take place as planned on November 25 and 26, 2020 in Frankfurt am Main. The health and safety of all those who would have liked to be there is very important to us - so with a heavy heart we will pause the event for the first time in 28 years.
And in the meantime? Let's use the break as THE opportunity to try something completely new for our community: our webcast series "Software-QS-Cast".
The "Software-QS-Tag" Community is webcasting here!
We have the current and demanding top topics of the QA industry - just typical "Software-QS-Tag". And we don't want to have to wait until the next presence event to share them with you. That's why we now offer the full package of software QA in a series of webcasts. But not as an hour-long screen marathon (yes, we have a lot of interesting content), but compactly in short but intensive units. To be there live or for a relaxed download.
Register now for the second part of our webcast series with the focus "Teams and Skills" on November 25th, 2020
In case you want to be up to date about the Software-QS-Cast and its operator imbus, sign up here for the newsletter "Training and Events".
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures and tutorials where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice