The Software-QS-Tag is the largest and leading conference in Germany on software quality and testing.
12. & 13. October 2023 in Frankfurt am Main.
The main theme 2023 is „Sustainable Quality“
Software and Systems Quality all Stakeholders can depend on!
The Software-QS-Tag 2023: Two keynotes, expert presentations, tutorials, workshops and research papers in parallel tracks, as well as an accompanying trade exhibition will present strategies, techniques, tools and best practices for the efficient checking and testing of software and systems in projects of the most diverse sizes and industries.
We use countless digital systems, products and services whose performance and "reach" is constantly growing, driven by rapidly developing technology such as cloud computing or AI. Every software team works hard to continuously improve "its" system or product and to provide customers with new releases, at the fastest possible pace. In order to keep up with this high pace of innovation, a team must achieve consistently high productivity.
One key to this is sustainability! Look forward to informative presentations and high-quality workshops & tutorials on this year's topic:
"Sustainable Quality" - Software and Systems Quality all Stakeholders can depend on!
Let's achieve sustainable quality that allows all stakeholders (customers, users, vendors, ...) to rely on the function of the software without providing additional measures for its failure.
Based on experiences (what works and helps, what no longer works) and new findings from practice and theory, we will look at and show how you, as a participant in the conference, can solve these challenges or prepare for them.
GET YOUR TICKET NOW!
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures and tutorials where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice