Save the Date: Software-QS-Tag November 6th - 7th, 2024
About the conference: The Software-QS-Tag is the largest and leading conference in Germany on software quality and testing. Two keynotes, specialist presentations, tutorials, workshops and research papers in parallel tracks, as well as an accompanying trade exhibition, present strategies, techniques, tools and best practices for the efficient testing of software and systems in projects of all sizes and from a wide range of industries.
If you don't want to miss any news about the Software-QS-Tag, subscribe to the imbus newsletter at https://www.imbus.de/newsletter (Newsletter is in german language).
For further questions please contact us via e-mail at qs-tag(at)imbus.de.
We look forward to welcoming you again this year at the leading conference in the field of software quality assurance and testing in Germany!
We cordially invite you to actively shape the Software-QS-Tag 2024 with your contribution.
Become part of the Software-QS-Tag Community! Present your knowledge and experience at Software-QS-Tag 2024, the leading conference on software quality assurance and testing in the German-speaking world!
New this year: The Call for Papers is not limited to a fixed main topic. Submit your paper on a topic of your choice related to software quality and testing here by April 15!
It's worth taking part. Your benefits as a speaker:
- Free participation on both conference days
- Free accommodation in the conference hotel for max. 2 nights
- Pre-evening dinner for speakers together with the program committee and participation in the evening event on the 1st conference day
- Reimbursement of travel expenses*
*For details see: Speakers Guidelines
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures and tutorials where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice