The Software-QS-Tag is the largest and leading conference in Germany on software quality and testing.
12. & 13. October 2023 in Frankfurt am Main.
The main theme 2023 is „Sustainable Quality“
Software and Systems Quality all Stakeholders can depend on!
Call for Papers - Software-QS-Tag 2023
We cordially invite you to actively shape the Software-QS-Tag 2023 with your contribution.
Become part of the Software-QS-Tag Community! Present your knowledge and experience at Software-QS-Tag 2023, the leading conference on software quality assurance and testing in the German-speaking world!
Apply by April 24 with an abstract for a technical presentation, a scientific research report a tutorial or a workshop. Please submit here.
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures and tutorials where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
Experts meeting experts:
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice