Our free webcast series "Software QS-Cast" has ended.
...of course only for the time!
After seven episodes of our popular QS-Cast we say goodbye to a break! We would like to thank our almost 900 participants for the stimulating discussions and an always informative exchange.
A big thank you also to our speakers who helped shape the QS-Cast with interesting and practical presentations. With exciting topics such as "Testing by and with AI and Machine Learning", "Agile Trades", "Testing in the Cloud" or "Application Performance Monitoring", the webcast series picked up on current trends and topics in the field of quality assurance and testing last year.
See you again at one of our events. Whether in person or virtually - we look forward to seeing you!
What is the Software QA Cast?
The Software Quality Assurance (QA) Day presence conference will not take place as planned in 2020 and 2021. The health and safety of all those who would have liked to be there is very important to us - so with a heavy heart we will pause the event for the first time in 28 years.
We used the break as THE opportunity to try something brand new for our community: our "Software QA Cast" webcast series.
Sie möchten die neuen Termine keinen Fall verpassen? Gerne informieren wir Sie auch direkt über die Software-QS-Cast Reihe und den Veranstalter imbus, wenn Sie sich hier für den Newsletter "Training und Events" anmelden.
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures and tutorials where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice