Software QA Day 2019 - that was two conference days, around 450 experts, almost 60 presentations and numerous stimulating discussions and networking.
The main topic 2019 was "Expanding Horizons":
Two keynotes, about 60 contributions (lectures, tutorials, workshops) in five parallel tracks, and the accompanying exhibition present strategies, techniques, tools and best practices for efficient testing of software and systems in the field of digitization, IoT and AI in projects of different sizes and industries.
As in previous years, members of the XING group "Software QA Day" will once again be invited to post their suggestions for the focus of the upcoming conference and then vote on the topics submitted. The ranked list will be used by the program committee as a basis for decision-making in the final determination of the new focus topic, which will be announced at the beginning of 2020.
Become part of the QS-Tag Community and benefit from the knowledge of the international experts. Use lectures, tutorials, workshops, trade exhibitions and the relaxed get-together between the slots to make new contacts, exchange ideas and gather new insights.
The focus of the Software QA Day 2020 can be found here at the beginning of 2020. We will also be happy to inform you directly about the conference (call for papers, start of ticket sales, etc.) and the organiser imbus if you register here for the newsletter "Training and Events".
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
Thema: Expanding Horizons
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice