Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment: Continuous 'Everything'!
The Software-QS-Tag 2018 in Frankfurt am Main: Short release cycles and DevOps test automation are becoming more and more important and an essential part of success.
Around 60 speakers talked about 'Continuous Everything': Keynotes, testimonials, method tutorials, workshops, tool presentations and views on future trends.
More than 500 trade visitors from all sectors profit from the conference for further education, exchange of experience and networking. The Software-QS-Day is the leading conference in German-speaking countries for SW-quality and -testing. If you were not able to attend the conference this year, here are some highlights and impressions.
With the imbus event newsletter you won’t miss any important information about the Software-QS-Tag. Subscribe right away!
Present your tools, products and services for software quality assurance and testing to the highly qualified audience! There will be again an accompanying exhibition on both conference days.
Highlights of the event
Two conference days – neat gen
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
Intro Software-QS-Tag 2018
Experts meeting experts
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice