Software quality assurance – better targeted than ever: The Software-QS-Tag 2016 provided strategies, techniques, tools and best practices for testing technically properly and testing what matters in the respective context.
What should QA experts focus on? Which factors design the success? More than 300 experts took the opportunity to gain new valuable professional knowledge in their specialized fields and to learn something new from the neighbouring disciplines. They could customize their programme from five parallel tracks.
In its more than 20 years history the Software-QS-Tag has established itself as the leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany.#
The Software-QS-Tag celebrates its 25th anniversary next year. The conference takes place the conference in the Sheraton Carlton Hotel in Frankfurt am Main on 19th and 20th October 2017. If you are interested in taking part next year, you can subscribe to the newsletter by sending an email to email@example.com.
This is the right address for you!
Two conference days – neat gen
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
Software-QS-Tag 2015 - Non-Functional Testing
Experts meeting experts
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice