Digital Transformation – Evolution, Innovation, Disruption
Today, every single business unit in every company is affected by accelerated digital transformation: from using new digital infrastructures and developing new digital applications to new digital business models and new value-adding networks. The digital transformation invades our private sphere at a very high pace – everything becomes smart.
Core competence in this transformation is software engineering. This is directly linked to the testing and quality assurance of IT based applications and systems.
For every digital system should function reliably – at low developing costs and shortest developing time.
The Software QS Tag 2017 presents and discusses best practices, strategies, techniques and tools available for testing and quality assurance in order to master the challenges of digital transformation successfully.
We gladly invite you to actively co-create the Software-QS-Tag with your own contribution.
The Software-QS-Tag takes place on 19th and 20th October 2017 in Frankfurt on the Main, Germany.
The leading conference in the field of software quality assurance and testing in Germany celebrates its 25th anniversary this year. Be part of the big anniversary event!
Please apply with an abstract for a technical lecture, a research report, a tutorial or a workshop by 12th May 2017. To this purpose please use the application form.
You will find the Call for Papers 2017 here.
Two conference days – neat gen
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
Software-QS-Tag 2016 - Testing properly - Testing what matters
Experts meeting experts
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice