The advancing digitalization with rapidly developing technologies such as Cloud-Computing, Internet of Things (IoT) or Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI, ML) requires improvement or new test approaches. The knowledge of the underlying new technologies and application domains is just as important as networking and agile cooperation between all those who are involved in the development process.
Present your knowledge and experience at Software-QS-Tag 2019, the leading conference on software quality assurance and testing in the German-speaking countries.
The Software-QS-Tag takes place on 24th and 25th October 2018 in Frankfurt on the Main, Germany.
With the imbus event newsletter you won’t miss any important information about the Software-QS-Tag. Subscribe right away!
For over 27 years, the Software-QS-Tag has been established as the leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany.
Every time with a new challenging key issue running like a golden thread through all slots of the conference: in the various lectures, tutorials and workshops, the accompanying technical exhibition and the get-together between the slots.
What to expect:
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
Highlights of the event
Experts meeting experts
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice