Get your tickets now for you and your teammates! To the Software QS Day on 24 and 25 October 2019 in Frankfurt am Main.
The Software QA Day is the largest and leading conference in Germany on the subject of software quality and testing.
The main topic 2019 is "Expanding Horizons":
Two keynotes, about 60 contributions (lectures, tutorials, workshops) in five parallel tracks, and the accompanying exhibition present strategies, techniques, tools and best practices for efficient testing of software and systems in the field of digitization, IoT and AI in projects of different sizes and industries.
- Management & (agile) Scaling: How agile is the organization and where are you on the way to "DevOps"?
- Requirements & Early Testing: How are requirements identified, formulated and documented? Which methods, notations and tools are used? Which measures for "early testing" ("shift-left") are used and with what success?
- Test Methods & Test Data: Which methods, techniques and tools are used to design and generate tests and test data? Which methods are necessary for QA and testing of new technologies (e.g. Cloud, IoT, KI/ML blockchains)? Can AI be used to select and/or create test cases?
- Test Automation & DevOps: How do "Continuous Deployment" and "Continuous Delivery" work? Which tool chains are used? What role does "testing in production" play and how can risks be avoided? Is there monitoring of the systems in operation ("Quality in Use")?
- Special Topics: Domain-, Technology- & Social-Skills: What expertise does the tester or the team member dealing with testing need to have in order to find the "right" errors? How well does cross-functional cooperation work in current projects?
Become part of the QS-Tag Community and benefit from the knowledge of the international experts. Use lectures, tutorials, workshops, trade exhibitions and the relaxed get-together between the slots to make new contacts, exchange ideas and gather new insights.
So that you don't miss any information about the Software QS Day, register for our newsletter "Trainings and Events".
Get your tickets now!
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice