Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment: Continuous ‘Everything’! Agility paved the way for a new speed in software development. Software and IT-based systems are to be developed within an ever shorter period of time at lowest possible costs and with high quality.
Short release cycles are a key success factor. For this purpose, the QA and testing of the systems have to be automated throughout the entire process – from the tool-supported administration and verification of requirements, through completely automated statistic and dynamic tests to automatic deployment into the target environment.
The Software-QS-Tag 2018 presents and discusses strategies, techniques, tools and best practices for quality assurance and test in Continuous Integration, Delivery and Deployment.
Some 60 lectures, workshops, tutorials and scientific research reports highlight the topic from the different perspectives of requirements, test management, test methods and monitoring as well as test automation and deployment.
Secure now your place at the early booking price!
Please note: The program for this year’s event is scheduled to go online at the middle of July. From that date onwards, the regular ticket prices will be valid.The Software-QS-Tag – the leading conference in the field of software quality assurance and testing in the German-speaking area – takes place on 18th and 19th October 2018 in Frankfurt on the Main, Germany.
With the imbus event newsletter you won’t miss any important information about the Software-QS-Tag. Subscribe right away!
Present your tools, products and services for software quality assurance and testing to the highly qualified audience! There will be again an accompanying exhibition on both conference days.
Two conference days – neat gen
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
Highlights of the anniversary event
Digital Transformation – Evolution, Innovation, Disruption
Experts meeting experts
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice