Software quality assurance – better targeted than ever: the Software-QS-Tag provides strategies, techniques, tools and best practices for testing technically properly and testing what matters in the respective context.
What should QA experts focus on? Which factors design the success? Don't miss the opportunity to gain new valuable professional knowledge in your specialized field. Or how about learning something new from the neighbouring disciplines? You can customize your programme from five parallel tracks.
In its more than 20 years history the Software-QS-Tag has established itself as the leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany.
The Software-QS-Tag 2016 is already sold out! You still have the chance to visit the conference by sending an email with your contact data and the subject "Waiting List" to email@example.com. First come, first served.
This is the right address for you!
Two conference days – neat gen
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
Software-QS-Tag 2015 - Non-Functional Testing
Experts meeting experts
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice