Increasingly efficient software shall be developed and maintained in less time by smaller teams. QA and Test have to concentrate even more on the product decisive factors without losing their effectiveness.
The Software-QS-Tag 2016 is guided by the motto “Testing properly - Testing what matters”. The conference presents and discusses strategies, techniques, tools and best practices, which are available for testing properly and testing what matters.
The Programme for this year’s event will be on-line by the end of July. Then you can also purchase your ticket.
In its more than 20 years history the Software-QS-Tag has established itself as the leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany.
In case you just want to keep yourself up to date about the event (call for papers, ticket sale…) and its operator imbus, you can subscribe to the newsletter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Software-QS-Tag 2015 - Non-Functional Testing
Two conference days – neat gen
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
Experts meeting experts
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice