Continuous ‘Everything‘: Software and IT-based systems are to be developed within an ever shorter period of time at lowest possible costs and with high quality.
For this purpose, the QA and testing of the systems have to be automated throughout the entire process – from the tool-supported administration and verification of requirements, through completely automated statistic and dynamic tests to automatic deployment into the target environment.
In order to master these challenges successfully, strategies, techniques, tools and best practices for quality assurance and test in continuous integration, delivery and deployment will be presented and discussed at the Software-QS-Tag 2018.
We gladly invite you to actively co-create the Software-QS-Tag with your own contribution.
The Software-QS-Tag takes place on 18th and 19th October 2018 in Frankfurt on the Main, Germany. Be part of the leading conference in the field of software quality assurance and testing in the German-speaking countries!
Please apply with an abstract and paper for a technical lecture, a research report, a tutorial or a workshop by 22th May 2018. To this purpose please use the application form.
Present your tools, products and services for software quality assurance and testing to the highly qualified audience! There will be again an accompanying exhibition on both conference days.
Tickets will be available from spring 2018. You want to be sure not to miss it? You can subscribe to the event newsletter (call for papers, ticket sale etc.) at www.imbus.de/en/newsletter/.
Call for Papers
Two conference days – neat gen
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
Highlights of the anniversary event
Digital Transformation – Evolution, Innovation, Disruption
Experts meeting experts
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice