Digital Transformation – Evolution, Innovation, Disruption
Today, every single business unit in every company is affected by accelerated digital transformation: from using new digital infrastructures and developing new digital applications to new digital business models and new value-adding networks. The digital transformation invades our private sphere at a very high pace – everything becomes smart.
The Internet of Things offers a wide range of new opportunities to its users. In only a few years, various everyday objects will have the same capabilities like today’s smartphones thanks to installed sensors. Every single digital product in the Internet of Things has to function reliably – at low developing costs and shortest developing time.
QA experts face new contexts, new user stories and – last but not least – new potential defects.
That’s why this year’s Software-QS-Tag is entitled “Digital Transformation – Evolution, Innovation, Disruption”.
In altogether more than 60 lectures, workshops, tutorials and scientific research reports, the Software-QS-Tag presents and discusses what’s important in order to master the challenges of digital transformation successfully.
Discover the whole converence program here.
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice