Digital Transformation – Evolution, Innovation, Disruption
Today, every single business unit in every company is affected by accelerated digital transformation: from using new digital infrastructures and developing new digital applications to new digital business models and new value-adding networks. The digital transformation invades our private sphere at a very high pace – everything becomes smart.
The Internet of Things offers a wide range of new opportunities to its users. In only a few years, various everyday objects will have the same capabilities like today’s smartphones thanks to installed sensors. Every single digital product in the Internet of Things has to function reliably – at low developing costs and shortest developing time.
QA experts face new contexts, new user stories and – last but not least – new potential defects.
That’s why this year’s Software-QS-Tag is entitled “Digital Transformation – Evolution, Innovation, Disruption”.
In altogether more than 60 lectures, workshops, tutorials and scientific research reports, the Software-QS-Tag presents and discusses what’s important in order to master the challenges of digital transformation successfully.
Secure now your place at the early booking price! (German-language)
Please note: The program for this year’s event is scheduled to go online at the end of July.
From that date onwards, the regular ticket prices will be valid.
The Software-QS-Tag takes place on 19th and 20th October 2017 in Frankfurt on the Main, Germany.
The leading conference in the field of software quality assurance and testing in Germany celebrates its 25th anniversary this year. Be part of the big anniversary event!
Early bird price tickets are now available.
Two conference days – neat gen
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
Software-QS-Tag 2016 - Testing properly - Testing what matters
Experts meeting experts
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers, product owner, scrum masters: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software architects, requirements engineers, test automation specialists, software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice