Quality assurance and testing usually focus on functional tests, overshadowing non-functional tests. The Software-QS-Tag 2015 wants to change this and puts Non-Functional Testing into the limelight. It provides a big platform for the topic.
Whether it is performance efficiency, usability, reliability, (cyber) security, maintainability and changeability or portability and compatibility: The Software-QS-Tag discusses and outlines which tasks and challenges can be resolved in Non-Functional Testing and which techniques, tools and best practices are currently available.
Software-QS-Tag 2014 - Testorganisation State of the Art
Two conference days – neat gen
- The leading conference for software quality assurance and testing in Germany
- Every time with a new discerning key issue
- Technical lectures, tutorials and workshops where you can try out everything in small groups
- Get-together with major tool manufacturers and service providers
- With a technical exhibition and product presentations
- Much space for swapping ideas with speakers, tutorial and workshop instructors, exhibitors and all other participants
Experts meeting experts
- Software development managers, IT managers, project managers: benefit from multifarious examples how processes and practices can be improved
- Test managers, test coordinators, test leaders: learn how they can control and implement current projects more efficiently
- Software testers, test specialists, software engineers: get to know techniques and tools that are helpful for their everyday professional practice